Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feelings of the Affects of the Obama HealthCare Bill

Hello People of Unity,

I know that you are tired of the Republicans bashing the HealthCare Bill that Obama signed into law. Well, I would like to tell you my family's experience of the Obama HealthCare Bill. My brother, who is 24, have received a health care card that made him stay on his father's health insurance (because the Obama HealthCare Bill states that a dependent can stay on this HealthCare Bill until age 26). So if my brother gets sick, he will be taken care of. My uncle, who was sick, had everything paid for him. This new healthcare bill it a blessing to my family. People, to get rid of the Healthcare Bill by President Obama would be a huge mistake. Please give President Obama a chance to help you! Thank you President Obama for everything that you are doing for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment