Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters, I'm Sorry!

My Muslim brothers and sisters, please allow me as a United States American Citizen to apologize as an for what has happened. I am ashamed at the fact that this movie that was made by another United States American Citizen (I do not know his name) disrespected a sacred religion, a religion that should always be respected at all times. As a United States American Citizen, I believe that it is ignorant and un-Christian to disrespect and make fun of other religions around the world. If we, as United States Citizens refuse to realize and do not apologize for our wrong-doing, it would be considered arrogant of us. The video on YouTube, Innocence of Muslims, was absolutely disrespectful and offensive to me. Please let me tell you, my dear Muslim brothers and sisters, all of the United States American Citizens do not share the same opinions of the person who made the movie Innocence of Muslims. Lately, the First Amendment of the United States Constitution has been too far more abused (First Amendment of the United States Constitution include freedom of speech and religion). United States American Citizens should respect other religions and cultures, including Islam. While Muslims in other countries are upset and angry by the film, Innocence of Muslims, the United States American Muslims should be upset and angry as well. What I'm asking for, my Muslim brothers and sisters, is to please do not blame the enitre United States of America for something that one person, who is filled with hatred, bigotry, ignorance and immaturity has done. My Muslim brothers and sisters, please let me also tell you that what this person who made Innocence of Muslims did was not Christian religion behavior. People who follow the religion of Christianity do not make and poke fun at other people's religion and culture. True Christrians respect other cultures and languages and always stay away from violence. True Christians always welcome different kinds of people with open arms and do not have hate in their hearts. Now there are some United States American Citizens (some, not all)  that just love to label themselves as Christians, but they do not act like Christians. True Christians do not brag about what they did or contributions they made. They love to brag how their hearts are made of gold, but in reality their hearts are made of stone. They love to brag and boast about how humble they are, but in reality they are just as arrogant as they want to be. And finally, they love to brag about how loving they are, but they spread hatred everywhere they go. They are people that pretend to be Christians, actually. My Muslim brothers and sisters, there is no justication for the movie that was made. So as an United States American Citizen, I'm sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment