Saturday, February 29, 2020

How I'm Getting Prepared For The Coronavirus

Greetings Everyone,

Well, as you my know, everyone is talking about the Coronavirus around the world. Well I can't offer anything but advice to you guys. My advice may or may not help you. Now keep in mind that I'm just a regular person and I'm NOT a certified doctor. And there is no cure for Coronovirus.  I'm just using my brain. But I can tell you folks how I'm preparing: I got my Lysol Disinfectant Spray (to spray in the air and hard seats and wait 30 seconds to dry), Disinfectant Wipes (to wipe down door knobs, tables and remote controls), disposable gloves to wear while disinfecting things, 91% rubbing alcohol and hand sanitizer for my hands, orange and apple juice with vitamin C or some vitamin C supplements, herbal (choose between chamomile, ginger, cinnamon, tumeric, green or black) tea with local honey (always get local raw honey that come from your nearest state or city, never imported honey that just says 'made in the USA'), apple cider vinegar (drink 2 teaspoons everyday) and anti-bacterial hand soap (to wash my hands for 30 seconds). You can't play with this virus and you can't take risk. I'm also doing what doctors advised. I'm avoiding large crowds! Please do not get around a large group of people!  P.S. Don't ever give a baby who is either the age of 1 or 2 honey and/or apple cider vinegar!  The herbal teas, Chamomile and Black Tea will make you drowsy and sleepy, so you better drink either Chamomile or Black Tea if you are planning to go to bed  or take a nap immediately.  Also, when using disinfectant wipes, always let the wet part dry by itself! Don't ever dry the wet part off with a paper or regular towel. And most importantly: Wash your hands for 30 seconds guys! Oh, I almost forgot: If you're thinking about the millions of germs (including the Coronavirus) in your dollar bills, spray your dollar bills with Lysol Disinfectant Spray on each side and move on! I wish you good luck to you guys! Now if you are already having symptoms and if you are sick, you need to go to the doctor. If you are sick, you need to stay home from school and/or work. Good luck to you! And please people, DO NOT drink bleach and DO NOT drink hand sanitizer, those will kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment