Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"The Economy"

Today everyone is expecting miracles in the mist of our broken economy.
In my eyes, President Obama is doing everything he promised. He is doing a good job and trying to erase the damage that the Bush Administration has done. Even I know from experience everything just can't happen overnight. People, President Obama just can't snap his fingers and perform miracles, everything takes work, effort, negotiating, and time. I know President Obama is a smart, intelligent and yet patient young man and works well under pressure. It is important for us as well to be patient and listen to Presidient Obama. We all need to give President Obama credit for his hard work and effort, because he is on a mission to turn America around. It is important for us not to forget that the Bush Administration did a lot of
damage in the span of eight years. The Bush Administration spent billions of dollars in a senseless war and to this day I don't know what the purpose is behind it. If it took a long time for the American economy to deteriorate, it will take a long time for American economy to rise and recover. Apparently, some (not all) people have forgotten that it was the Bush Administration that raped America by raising gas prices and raising prices on groceries and other items in order to support the war in Iraq.
People in America were going broke and struggling, especially around Hurricane Katrina. The Bush Administration's wrath turned America into a third-world country. Also, the Bush Administration has changed everyone's opinion about America forver. I'll never ever in my life forget how high those gas prices were when Bush was in office. I was driving a mini van
to work and the climate is very hot. I had to fill up the tank every four days and the cost was $70.00 for a full tank . Bush was getting a lot of my money. I kept on saying to myself, "God, when is this ordeal
going to end?" I felt like I was going crazy at the time. During that time I spent most of my money I earned from Substitute Teaching on gas! It seemed like no matter how hard I worked 70 percent of my money went to gas! I couldn't enjoy my life and I was at the end of my rope while the Bush Administration was at the White House. I was really frustrated.
When the Obama Administration entered the White House in January 2009, I knew my slavery days were gone. I knew things will be better for everyone. So I'm not complaining about the Obama Administration. I still support Obama and everything he is doing. I think Obama is doing a wonderful job in the White House.

No comments:

Post a Comment