Sunday, September 19, 2010

To my Muslim Brothers and Sisters

I come to you in peace,love, and harmony. I'm an African American Christian and I have respect for your religion. I just want to say that Pastor Terry Jones doesn't speak for us in America. We as Americans don't buy into the ignorance of Pastor Terry Jones of Florida. Terry Jones' behavior and views toward Muslims doesn't classify Jones' as a true Christian. True Christians are really compassionate, loving and tolerant people, with the fear of God within them.Christians are suppose to be good to other people regardless of race, religion, etc. Christians are suppose to have humble attitudes, not arrogant attitudes. Please don't let Pastor Terry Jones or anybody else give you the wrong idea about the religion of Christianity. No one, I mean absolutely no one has the right as an American to tell you as Muslim-Americans or any other American where to construct a building or an event. America is an independent and a free country. If Pastor Terry Jones was a true man of God, he would pray to God for peace between Muslims and Americans. If Pastor Terry Jones was a true man of God, he would respect the Muslim culture and welcome you with open arms in peace and love. To other Christians Americans including myself, burning a Quran is considered to be disrespectful, un-Christian, and unconstitutional. My Muslim brothers and sisters, I hope you still want to make peace with America. We have been through too much for nine years. Christians don't think like Pastor Terry Jones and again please don't let Terry Jones give you the wrong idea about Christians. And please don't let Pastor Terry Jones give you the wrong idea about America.

No comments:

Post a Comment