Friday, January 21, 2011

Republicans blaming Democrats and Liberals for Arizona's Tragedy

Last week I noticed that Republicans such as Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly have been pointing fingers and attacking the Democrats for what happened in Arizona. Now, I've been interested in politics eversince 2008, and I've been watching MSNBC, CNN, and CSPAN. So far, I haven't heard any Democrats use any messages insinuating violence whatsoever. Now, the Republicans, on the other hand, have been sending out several messages insinuating violence and you can best believe that MSNBC and CNN and everybody else has video info to back that up! Now, what Republicans are doing are very heartless and cruel. They are using the Arizona tragedy as a way to bash the Democrats, Liberals in order to boost your ratings. President Obama, I praise you for going to Arizona to pay your respects to the victims of this tragedy. This will take Arizona a long time to heal. President Barack Obama, you really are a people person! To Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly: I hope people who follow you see your true colors behind your mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment