Saturday, April 9, 2011

Blackmail Tatics of the Republican Congress in the White House

Hello People,

There is something I notice about the Republican Congress at the White House. It's like, in order for a child to get what he or she wants, they'll do anything to get their way. I notice that the Republicans are constantly putting blackmail and scare tactics on the Obama Administration in order to get what they want no matter who get hurt in the way. For some reason, these tactics are starting to work in some way. Eversince they got into the White House, these Republicans have been playing games with American citizens' lives. Hopefully some day President Obama and the rest of the Democrats in the White House will catch on to the Republicans' mind games and choose to stand on their ground. I've already started counting the tactics Republicans came up.

List of tactics by the Republicans of the White House:

(1) Republicans threatened to disapprove, turn down, and block every legislation and idea that President Obama and the rest of the Democrats come up with if President Obama didn't extend the Bush Tax Cuts.

(2) Republicans threatened to shut down the government if Democrats didn't
agree with Republicans on cutting and spending.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more Shaunta. I had a nice long comment written out but lost it when I tried to post using my Google ID, so I am just going to agree this time and sign here and select anonymous. :)

    B. Hamm, The__Forest on twitter.

    ReplyDelete