Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Hypocrisy of Mike Hucklebee

I know it's been a while since I've posted something on my blog. But I just want to discuss what a hypocrite that Mike Hucklebee is. OK, here the thing: Natalie Portman found out that she was pregnant. Mike Hucklebee was critizing the fact that she going to have a baby and she is not married. BUT Mike Hucklebee didn't say anything when America found out that Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol Palin, who was underage as a matter of fact, was to going to have a baby out of wedlock. Bristol Palin was also living with her parents. So why does Natalie Portman get critized for having a baby? Lets not forget Natalie Portman is in fact a fully grown woman and is stable with her own house. I wish Natalie Portman the best with her new baby! Mike Hucklebee was just trying to keep himself in the spotlight and remain popular, but instead he revealed to people what a shmuck (I hope I spelled it right) he is. Mike Hucklebee get a life! I don't think getting pregnant and being a teenager is good rold modeling for kids. This mess should've never been brought up to begin with.

http://gothamist.com/2011/03/04/mike_huckabee_slams_natalie_portman.php


No comments:

Post a Comment